What kind of doctor/procedure should I look for underlying and old scar tissue? (Photo)

Almost ten years ago I was in a car accident and the upper right side of my face was damaged. At the time the majority of the damage was fixed however there is a scar in my hair line that looks like a bald spot and some underlying scar tissue that creates a 'knot' on my forehead and makes it so my eyebrow does not raise fully amd wrinkles instead. My eyebrow also sits a bit lower on that side. I am not really sure where to start looking for a doctor as it does not really fit a specific procedure.

See a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal consultation

I recommend getting a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist that specializes in scarring. Scars can be improved with revision, lasers, and microneedling/prp. There are also hair loss options including prp, progesterone and hair transplantation. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer