How to improve columella scar? (photos)

My scar is 14 months old. Is there any treatment to help minimize the appearance. Any recommendations to improve columella scar? Surgical scar revision, micro needling, chemical peels, dermabrasion, etc.? Thank you for your advice.

Columella scar on the nose

Your photos are not clear. I would recommend Plato's Scar Serum and fractional lasers for most hypo pigmented columella scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Hello and thank you for your question. This is very unusual to see any scar after 14 months.  I recommend that you see your primary surgeon, as he/she may need to revise the incision.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD