Best cream/serum for fading stretch marks quickly?

Stretch marks solutions - Stramark cream with treatments. See web ref.

See the weblink below for all the answers on stretch marks, including the best creams and treatments.

New stretch marks are easier to treat than older ones. For new stretch marks (red-purple-pink), my treatment of choice is V BEAM vascular laser combined with compounded Vitamin A creams or a cream called Stratamark.

Old stretch marks are harder to treat- my preferred option for old, white, silvery- papery stretch marks is a combination of CO2 fractional laser, or with INFINI RF and PRP. I also use Fraxel ReStore 1550, and also lasers in the 1540 wavelength. Of all the methods I find microneedling with RF energy and PRP the best, as it has the lowest rate of skin colour changes, and the fastest healing time. Results wise, it outperforms CO2 laser! Still not a miracle cure.

The truth is that stretch mark treatments are HIGHLY variable, depending on your own immune system, your skin type and the age of the stretch marks. Some get a 30% improvement, others up to 80%. An assessment is the very first step. Regards,

Dr Davin Lim, Laser and aesthetic dermatologist.

Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Best Stretch Marks Solutions are lasers, microneedling/prp and radiofrequency

The best way to fade stretch marks is with a combination treatment. I recommend a combination of microneedling/prp, lasers or radiofrequency devices. Please see an expert for a formal evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Stretch mark creams and serums don't work

I wouldn't waste your money on these creams. They don't work. Stretch marks are hard to remove but for improvement Infini, PRP, microneedling, and laser resurfacing all can work somewhat.

Steven F. Weiner, MD