Wold a derma roller or pen work on my atrophic surgical scar that's had laser before? (photo)

I had surgery on a cystic acne that went wrong iv had laser for a while to smooth ragged edges but was wondering if it would be safe and or benificial to use a derma stamp pen or rOllerton to help my scar

Rolling and Atrophic scars

Dear patient, Rolling and atrophic scars need subcision and a filler to "puff the scars up to the normal skin level". Dermapen and needling helps but from the photo it seems that your scars are deeper and tethered down. I suggest you find an experienced acne surgeon and discuss subcision and dermal fillers. I also like the Cool touch CT III laser for these types of scars.

Los Angeles Dermatologist

Filling a deep scar on the cheek

This is a deep scar. I would use fillers and Ematrix RF with subcision because the scar needs to be uplifted and filled with volume. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Improving Acne Atrophic Scars with lasers, fillers, subcision and microneedling/prp--takes a series of treatments

This type of scar requires a combination approach to get improvement. I recommend lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers. It may take a series of treatments. I suggest getting a formal evaluation with an acne scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer