Wold a derma roller or pen work on my atrophic surgical scar that's had laser before? (photo)

I had surgery on a cystic acne that went wrong iv had laser for a while to smooth ragged edges but was wondering if it would be safe and or benificial to use a derma stamp pen or rOllerton to help my scar

No doctor answers yet