Stitch scar treatments. (photo)

I am a 44 yr old male have stitch scare due to a fall when I was 6 or 7 yr old ...The scare is about 1.5inch long ....looks like there's still a deep cut there.Are there any other options other than plastic surgery...what will be the cost like ....

Doctor Answers 1

Laser and subcision for a forehead scar

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would employ a combination treatment that includes scar subcision, fillers, fractional laser, and RF therapy to improve the indented scar on your forehead. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.