I have plenty of Acne Scars all over my face, all this happened because in my teen age I had habit of squeezing. (photo)

Is there any treatment which will remove acne scars,they are not so deep but still looks bad,how many days treatment will it be & i don't want laser treatment,something should be effective & also i need how much the cost for the entire treatment (approximately)

Facial Acne Scars

Treating acne scars is very gratifying since you can improve these scars from many years ago.  The most effective treatments are lasers such as Fraxel and eMatrix.  The other option if you do not want lasers are chemical peels.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist for the best cosmetic results.

Acne scars

It's hard to tell from your photo exactly how deep your scars are, but I would bet that medical microneedling would be a great option for you.  It will break up scar tissue and at the same time stimulate new collagen production.  Different products can be applied at the time, such as platelet rich plasma which will also add to improved texture.  

Have hope!

Dr. Skellchock

Laura E. Skellchock, MD (in memoriam)
Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon