What is the actual cause of all my marks and how do I get rid of them? (Photo)

I've been using this papaya charchoal soap for a while w/ a exfoliator. I've got acne & scars after popping tiny black heads on my cheeks & forehead. My skin was working well with the soap in the beginning since i used it before with no issues. After a while I began to get scars & pimples in the places I popped the blackheads. Then on my right cheek a small patch became red & now has broken skin possibly from over exfoliating. Now my face is full of scars & is tight, dry and scaly in those spots

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Lasers, skin care/ peels, and microneedling/PRP can help you scars/ marks on face.  Please see a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in darker skinned types.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Dark Marks and Acne

Please consult a board certified dermatologist to help address these acne scars and pigmentation.  A combination of chemical peels and bleaching creams will help you a great deal.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD