Please help me prevent further scarring from a large and painful whitehead pimple on my forehead that just popped.

My skin is very very prone to acne scarring. I'm undergoing treatment for acne but I just had a very large and inflamed and white pimple pop on my forehead. Please please please tell me there is something I can do to prevent it leaving a large depressed scar on my forehead. I applied ice, Neosporin and a band-aid. Is there any cream, prescription or non-prescription that can help? Please help.

Filler and subcision for acne scars

Really do need to see a picture to give the best course of action. Video below outline what can be done. If you have depressed scars, fillers can help. Advanced procedure in the forehead area, so please consult a Plastics or Dermatologist. All the best, Dr Davin Lim Laser and aesthetic dermatologistBrisbane, Australia.

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne scar treatments in Los Angeles

Large depressed scars respond well to subcision, Ematrix RF, and fillers to even out contour. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS