What do you think of CBD and weight loss? Does it really work?

I'm 25 and I've been debating on weight loss surgery but my friend came to me and asked if I ever thought of trying CBD and I wasn't sure on what it was so I'm doing my research

Appetite suppressants are not effective for long term weight loss

If you're hungry all the time, you're not eating a balanced diet. Too much carbs does this more than anything else, but carbs balanced with fats and proteins doesn't. Eating an unbalanced diet in smaller amounts with the help of appetite suppressant won't make you lose weight as effectively as simply eating a balanced diet in the right amounts for your level of activity. If you go for weight loss surgery you will have to modify your eating behaviour anyway.

Jersey City OB/GYN