Would you recommend me paying thousands $ on cosmetic work or should I just not care & my scars aren't really that bad? (photo)

I'm 19 and every since I was 12 I was a perfectionist. I always made sure I looked perfect, flawless skin flawless hair, etc. Then I started breaking out and squeezing a little to hard and to me looks like acne scars. I am definitely getting some type of filler for my laugh lines. I'm just getting a opinion on wether I should spend that type of $ if my scars aren't even that bad. If so, what treatments would you recommend? Be 100% honest, you're not gonna hurt my feelings lol.

Ematrix RF, fractional lasers, subcision, and Melapads for your acne scars

Our Hidef Acne Scar Protocol works well to resurface the skin. Start with Melapads daily followed by Ematrix RF, fractional lasers, and subcision. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

For acne scarring a combination approach is needed to get the best outcome. I suggest you see an expert who can get you on a short and long term skin care plan. Best, Dr. Emer

Acne and acne scars

I don't think it is beyond control and help at this point. Please see an acne specialist, a dermatologist and get treated. It is possible that just topical medication can take care of the majority of the problem and it won't be thousands of dollars. Prevention is key for long term success. Retin A should be one of the medications prescribed.

Steven F. Weiner, MD