I really have no idea what happened to my face, I did research and my face looks like it had a chemical burn. (photo)

my dermatolgist prescribed me oxy sensitive skin face wash, and so far this is the result. I stopped using it. I don't know how to get rid of this PLEASE HELP

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I suggest you see an expert.  Skin care and lasers can help this improve without further damage.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.