Stretch mark removal help

I'm a 19 year old male who used to be obese and I have lost like 75 lbs. I would like to get stretch mark removal, mine are basically white and have had them for awhile. Is this surgery worth it, looking for doctors in the chicagoland area but doctors are free to give their insight on this procedure and if it's worth it, thanks!

Stretch marks on the breasts

Our office specializes in stretch mark treatments using fractional laser as the most important therapy option. Results are excellent on the breasts and are longlasting. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Stretch Marks

Thank you for your question in regards to stretch marks.A series of micro-needling treatments with a growth factor topical can help the appearance of your stretch marks. Depending on the area where the stretch marks are located would surgery be an option. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS