I just had fat necrosis removed from my right buttock 8/19/16; need reshaping but not interested in another BBL? (Photos)

My buttock is not well portion like I would like it to be maybe I'm still a lil swollen idk? I need reshaping but I'm not interested in another BBL! Also I'm looking into cellulite treatments any suggestions on what treatment is best for me? I have a lot of dents and also I was thinking of having a banana roll done or will any other treatment work?

Cellulite treatment

Thank you for your question and photos. Based on the photos, you are an excellent candidate for cellfina. Cellfina is a treatments for the dents. 

I hope this helps you!

Dr. Quenby Erickson

Smoothing it All Out-Shaping the Butt-VASER Hi Def, ThermiRF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer & Subcision

You may still have some swelling. I suggest a formal consultation with a hi definition body shaping expert. Shaping and cellulite can be treated with Vaser Hi Def, ThermiRF, Cellfina, fat transfer and subcision and would give you a very good improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.