I just had fat necrosis removed from my right buttock 8/19/16; need reshaping but not interested in another BBL? (Photos)

My buttock is not well portion like I would like it to be maybe I'm still a lil swollen idk? I need reshaping but I'm not interested in another BBL! Also I'm looking into cellulite treatments any suggestions on what treatment is best for me? I have a lot of dents and also I was thinking of having a banana roll done or will any other treatment work?

Treating the Appearance of Cellulite with Cellfina

Cellfina is the newest, most effective FDA approved technology available for treating cellulite. This one-time, minimally invasive procedure takes only 45 minutes to perform, but the results last for a minimum of two years. #Cellfina has the longest lasting results of any current #cellulite treatment. Its approval rate is over 93% here on RealSelf.

Used on #moderate to #severe cellulite of the buttock and thighs, Cellfina works by treating the rubber-band-like connective tissue that causes cellulite. When these “rubber bands” under the skin are cut, the fat trapped underneath in dimples “snaps” back into place, creating a full, smooth appearance.
There is no cutting and no incisions. To perform this controlled, precise, and safe procedure, a vacuum hand piece is placed over the dimpled tissue through which the surgeon will deliver a local anesthetic. Then a small, needle-like #microblade is inserted to release the fibrous bands, the cause of cellulite. Seek more information to learn if you are candidate for #Cellfina by consulting with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon.  

Cellulite treatment

Thank you for your question and photos. Based on the photos, you are an excellent candidate for cellfina. Cellfina is a treatments for the dents. 

I hope this helps you!

Sincerely, 

Dr. Quenby Erickson

Quenby Erickson, DO, FAAD, FACMS
Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

Smoothing it All Out-Shaping the Butt-VASER Hi Def, ThermiRF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer & Subcision

You may still have some swelling. I suggest a formal consultation with a hi definition body shaping expert. Shaping and cellulite can be treated with Vaser Hi Def, ThermiRF, Cellfina, fat transfer and subcision and would give you a very good improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.