Pores, uneven skin and wrinkles. (photos)

What can I do for my open pores, rough looking skin texture and wrinkles, especially the wrinkles underneath my eyes. My doctors will not do anything under my eyes

Texture and Pore Size Concerns

Halo or resurfacing is an option to help even the texture of your skin and reduce pore size. Laser Resurfacing can help tighten the skin under the eyes as well. Resurfacing can be very intense depending on how much downtime you have. Typically patients that get resurfacing for similar reasons  take off from work for about 1 week. It's best to schedule an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn about your options.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Skin concerns

You refer to "my doctors"..make sure you find that "one" special dermatologist or plastic surgeon who can address all your needs..piece meal care often leads to sub optimal results.  There are a lot of people playing at skin care but few who really have a solid approach towards skin rejuvenation.  I think you could benefit by revisiting how you treat your skin on a day to day basis..a number of laser treatments could help as could chemical peels.  There are many avenues that you could take but it should have method, be comprehensive ..there will be no one magic bullet...In my practice we would ensure that your topical regimen was optimal and we would likely recommend a series of peels and laser correction with Halo to improve the texture and appearance of your skin, including that of your lower eyelids.

Pores, eleven skin, and wrinkles...

Thank you for your question.  There are many different options and likely combat therapy is going to yield best results.  For pores and eleven skin you can consider Fraxel or Clear and Brilliant.  Under eye wrinkles may be treated with filler, microneedling with growth factors, thermage cpt, and rf microneedling like infini.  Please consult with a board certified Dermatologist that can give you excellent options.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

A combination approach can be used to
resolve uneven skin and wrinkles. I like a combination of lasers,
peels, microneedling/PRP, fillers when needed. A good skin care routine is
paramount. Best, Dr. Emer.

Pores, uneven skin texture, and wrinkles.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs. The best way at approaching facial rejuvenation is through a multi-modal approach that incorporates appropriate hydration, skincare regimen that incorporates retinol, sunscreen, and a brightening cream, chemical peels, botox, and dermal fillers.  Find a physician who can incorporate all of these techniques to achieve maximal results for you.