I can't get rid of my acne. What can I do to get rid of it as quickly as possible? (Photo)

My Acne Is Annoying I Tried Everything

Acne and Oiliness -- Clear + Brilliant, Peels, Microneedling, Skin Care

You need a comination of oral medications and cosmetic options.  Please see an expert with experience.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne Treatments that work fast

The fastest way for you to get rid of your acne is with an oral antibiotic combined with chemical peels and bleaching agents for the dark marks.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist to help you.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne

Acne is not something that goes away "fast" but, of all the wonderful acne therapies that are available, the best for someone with acne as yours would be a combination of prescription pills and topical creams. This requires that you see a dermatologist, or skin doctor, to prescribe them for you. Be well.

Estee Williams, MD

Acne treatments

Thank you for your question. Multiple treatment options are available to treat acne; however, treatment depends on the individual's type of acne and skin. Assessing your acne from photographs is difficult, but after looking at your photos, it looks like you suffer from a combination of acne: inflammatory lesions (red bumps), comedones (whiteheads and blackheads), and cystic lesions. Combination therapy with topical antibiotics and retinoids, and an oral antibiotic will be a good place to start, but I recommend you consult with a dermatologist to discuss extensively regarding other treatment options. With that being said, no matter what treatment you start, please be patient. It takes at last 6-8 weeks to notice mild improvement, and you must be consistent with the treatment plan. Again, I highly suggest you consult with a dermatologist to evaluate your skin and to develop a treatment plan that best suits your needs. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD