Do I have other options to improve the appearance of a scar left from a previous surgery? (Photo)

Hello. About 3 years ago I decided to have scar revision surgery for a burn scar to my forearm. Although uniform in colour, the scar that remains is quite obvious and raised. Over the last 3 years I have consistently worn silicone sheeting in the hopes of improving the scar's raised appearance. However, it remains raised Do I have any other options to improve the look of the remaining scar? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you.

Plato's Scar Serum and IIT to an arm scar

Apply Plato's Scar Serum, IIT, and possibly surgical scar revision to reduce the width and thickness of your scar. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scars on Body -- Fraxel/Microneedling, Sculptra/Fat/Bellafill, Subcision, Pulsed Dye Laser; Medical Tattooing

Yes lasers, microneedling and medical tattooing can all improve scars after surgery.  Best, Dr. Emer.