What procedure / actions can I take in order to solve pore hole? (photo)

So forget the pimples I have but if you look closely, directly in the middle of my forehead I have some sort of pore hole. I'm not sure exactly what it is but I haven't noticed it until recently. I know there's solutions to taking care of it but what method do you believe is the best to cover the hole? I'm not insecure about it or anything, no rush.. I just want to make sure I do it the right way solve the problem. Please let me know any advice you guys have I really appreciate it. Thank you!

Pores and Acne Treatment

My patients find fractional lasers such as fraxel and clear + brilliant, sal acid peels, and microneedling with good results for this complaint.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Pore hole?

In my opinion, various techniques are effective. Tca Cross and microneedling with PRP are probably best. Multple sessions are needed. Hope this helps.
I recommend you see pictures with scars similar to yours.
Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon