Dark chin area. (photos)

Hi, I'm 27 yo and I have had acne from age 14 I have tried everything I can going to dermatologists, treatments and everything and now I'm using acne org regimen if you know about it. I feel my acne is clearing up. however I had a dark skin around my mouth even before I start this treatment and now it is getting more dark. I'm looking for a tretament for this and to clear up my uneven skin tone in the face

Hyperpigmentation

Thank you for your question. From your pictures and statement, it sounds and looks like you have post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation caused by acne. The inflammation caused by acne causes dark discoloration of the skin that may take weeks, months, or even more than a year to fade. No treatment can 100% clear the hyperpigmentation, but there are treatments available to help lighten the dark areas such as topical medications (such as hydroquinone or Triluma, etc.), chemical peels. The right modality for you depends on your skin type, expectations, patience, downtime, and cost. I recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to evaluate your skin, dark spots, and to discuss treatment options that best suit your skin. Take care and good luck.