I have this serum that contains 20 % vitamin c 2% retinol 2% salicyic acid and 3 % niaciminide

I use this serum and over the counter retinol everyday, however I heard recently that using retinol and acids on the face actually thin the skin and accelerate aging in the long run? If this is true what is the best way to maintain healthy skin? & also are the ingredients safe to put on the face?

Product on the skin

This is a very unusual combination. As far as the Retinol is concerned it does not thin the skin and you can use it but it should be applied at night.  The vitamin C may not be stable in this combination--i do not really know but all the ingredients individually are safe to use.

Nashville Dermatologist