I'm 18 and I have dull pale skin with large pores and acne scars. It looks particularly bad in direct sunlight. Any suggestions?

Are there any treatments that can transform my skin and make it silky smooth with no visible scars or pores. How achievable would my aims be?

Fraxel vs micro needling and PRP.

Find attached in the web reference a few suggestions regarding pore sizing. At your age a gentle Fraxel treatment or micro needling with or with out RF and PRP can be the way to go. 

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Pores and Scars

The skin texture seems to be your biggest problem and with your skin type I would consider Fraxel laser.  It will take several treatments to improve the skin tone and texture. Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Acne scarring needs a combination approach for skin improvement including lasers, microneedling, fillers, and subcision.  Please see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.