What are my options for the neck and chest wrinkling skin? (Photo)

I am 42 ayears young and have been noticing a difference over the last year in my chest * neck and décolleté skin. I do not like the wrinkled changes that are happening and would like to know what options are available to soften and transform this area of my body. Please help and thanks so much.

Ulthera for Decollate wrinkles

The first and most important option for wrinkles of the chest and decollate is to always use moisturizer and strong sunscreen.  The procedure that I like best is Ultherapy because it is basically a one session treatment that stimulates your own collagen production.  On the negative side one needs patience since results aren’t seen for about 2-3 months and the procedure on the chest has some minimal discomfort but quite tolerable.  Thanks

Dr. Berdy

New York Physician

Chest wrinkles

I would first recommend skin care for your chest.  That would include a daily moisturizing cream with sun screen.  To treat these chest wrinkles, I like to use the Ulthera system.  This system uses ultrasound energy to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin and help the appearance of that crepey, wrinkled skin.  Good luck!

Neck and decollete skin improvement

I think the Infini is very good for these areas. Adding Sculptra to the chest is even better when combined with Infini. Another option for the neck is Thermitight. See link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

What are my options for the neck and chest wrinkling skin?

Ulthera® laser is the current gold standard treatment for tightening/lifting skin and soft tissue of the neck and decollete.

Manjula Jegasothy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

Chest wrinkle treatment

Hi and thanks for your question. As my colleagues suggested skin care and sun screen is very important to prevent but fit treatment a combination of PRP and laser is very effective in this area.

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician