Burn on stomach by an face massager coincidentally. And a big burn mark. I want to get rid of it?

Doctor Answers 2

Melarase creams to correct pigmentation burns

Post inflammatory or burn hyperpigmentation may be corrected with topical creams such as Melarase AM and Melarase PM.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

Big burn mark

When you close your eyes and run your hands over the mark, does ths skin feel normal. If this is the case the mark will go away with time. It will take months, although a bleaching cream might help. If the texture of the skin is not normal fractionated ablative resurfacing with a laser might also work.

Vicki J. Levine, MD
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.