What type of laser good for my case? (photo)

Hi I'm 32 I have one big brown spot on my face and a lots of small ones everywhere on my face, they are getting more and more. (Different Drs told me it's from the sun) But each one using different type of laser. Please I need to know : -what's the right/best laser for my case ( I need the name ) -number of session min&max it needs -when it's possible to tan in the sun after the treatment (of course with sun block). Thank u

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

I suggest seeing an expert for a consultation.  Fractional laser, skin lightening, microneedling/PRP do well for brown spots, pores, wrinkles and complexion.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lots of approaches

Great question and thanks for the photos. Dealing with pigment can be frustrating especially because there are some many good options out there. The main device people use commonly for pigment is the IPL. This is a light device and targets the pigment directly. The only problem with it is that it cannot be used when people are very tan or when people have darker skin types. The light isn't able to distinguish between your natural skin color and that of the pigment. For more superficial pigment a resurfacing device like and erbium micro laser peel will take off the top layer of the skin removing any superficial pigment. The last device is a fractionated laser, this laser drills holes deep into the skin targeting deep and superficial pigment at the same time without damaging the reaming cells which give your skin it's color. I like to use IPL and the HALO laser in my office for patients with pigment like yours. As you can see, there isn't one right answer. I would find a doctor you trust with a lot of experience treating patients like yourself. Go see them for a consultation and see what they recommend. Best of luck!~Dr. Sieber