What is on my face? Rash? Subclinical acne? (photos)

I don't know what on my face, I have very dry skin and barely moisture so I assume it was probably like a dry patch or just something due to dry skin but as I have moisturize it doesn't not go away. I then started putting some cream that's for like rash and eczema and still nothing changed. You can also only see it in certain lighting and under neath makeup which is annoying. So what can it possibly be? Also it does not itch

Rash on face...

Thank you for your question.  The pictures are very difficult to discern what is going on.  I recommend you follow up with a board certified Dermatologist for proper evaluation and management.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne

Hi. Thank you for your answer. The quality of the photos are poor. I suggest you have a fact to face consultation with a dermatologist who can examine your skin from close-up.

Firas Al-Niaimi, MSc
London Dermatologist