Are these stretch marks or is it normal when you pull the skin? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Crepe Skin -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Peels, Skin Care

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This is crepe skin that can be improved with lasers, skin care and peels but I suggest you see an expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.