Acne treatment. Any suggestions?

hello, hello, My name is Raman. I have combination skin and i have mild acne from last three years . i went for IV drips for two but did not get any good results . please advise me for permanent solution. i will wait for your response . please help me out. Thank You,

Microneedling + PRP

Microneedling + PRP (platelet rich plasma) is the first choice in treating acne. Microneedling which is collagen induction therapy resulting from a series of punctures (microneedles) in the dermis. Simultaneously we apply a serum such as PRP (your own body’s stem cells) or MesoVitaTrace to penetrate the skin with an infusion of vitamins.

Acne treatments

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, there are no cures for acne, but a variety of acne treatments are available. Treatments are based on the type of acne and skin type you have. Acne treatments include oral antibiotics, medicated creams and ointments, Accutane, or cosmetic procedures such as peels, laser treatments, or facials. In my experience, I found a combination therapy of oral antibiotics and topical medications to be effective in treating mild to moderate acne. Once acne is under control, some individuals need to be on a maintenance therapy with continued use of topical medications to control acne breakouts. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD