Acne scar on nose need help! Any suggestions? (photos)

I'm So I still have active acne (was once on accutane about 2 yrs ago) and this pimple formed on my nose. I've learned not to pick at acne so I just go about my regular routine. Then a few days pass and the red spot is still there and I noticed that it is not going away! It is slighty raised( hypertrophic?) but you barely feel it if you run your finger across and still red in color and it is hurting me emotionally and causing depression. Is there any treatments that can at least lighten it?

Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation

Thank you for your question. From your pictures and statement, it sounds and looks like you have post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation caused by acne. The inflammation caused by acne causes dark discoloration of the skin that may take weeks, months, or even more than a year to fade. No "cure" exists to treat the hyperpigmentation, but there are treatments available to help lighten the dark areas such as topical medications, chemical peels, or laser treatments. The right modality for you depends on your skin type, expectations, patience, downtime, and cost. I recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to evaluate your skin, dark spots, and to discuss treatment options that best suit your skin. Take care and good luck.