Marks left from acne, what could you recommend for my skin? (photos)

Hi, so i used to have mild acne and then i went on akamin 360 and a cream to get rid of acne. Ok so my acne is finally gone although I'm left with some acne scars and blotchiness. Im not interested in DIY treatments or chemical peels because they are not so severe. But i would like to get rid of it ASAP because i don't want to wear makeup any more. Thank you

Multiple treatment methods...for acne scars.

I really do need a close examination. The brown areas maybe PIH from acne, or minocycline pigmentation. Either way several sessions of Picosure Focus with or without the fractional handpiece can treat the brown marks. For other areas, I like using a combination of INFINI RF and PRP. You may need 3-4 sessions. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. More on scar revision on the video below. DL 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Marks from Acne

The marks that are left behind can be aided with a combination of topical treatments such as Retinoids and bleaching creams.  I would also consider Clear and Brilliant and V-Beam laser, both of which have no down time.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Improving pigmentation after acne

I would try Retin A and a hydroquinone at first. If not getting to the point you want after 2-3 months, consider chemical peels or laser resurfacing. Scars can be improved with Infini as well. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD