How much would it cost to correct my ribcage? (photos)

Im 23 and I have a sunken chest, and my ribs purtude. I don't know what it's called, or what's wrong with my ribs structure. I just know I'm tired of how they feel, and people telling me nothings wrong. I want to be normal. I've had the indent in my chest for as long as I remember. And, the ribs have been like this as least sense middle school. I also live in northern montana.

No doctor answers yet