Depressed acne scars. Losing confidence (Photo)

I have had breakouts about 3 years. I have had the bad popping habit which caused me deep acne scars. Looking into the mirror cause me cry. I was so handsome before getting these scars on my face. Please suggest me a better treatment to remove these scars and also the best suitable treatment for me

Scar can be treated

Your scars are significant as they cause you emotional distress, as long as you have realistic expectations, you can improve up to 70% of these scars. 

The treatment of choice would be TCA CROSS followed by lasers. Of utmost importance is to get your acne under control. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne scars

Acne scars can affect you physically and emotionally.  Congratulations on improving yourself.  We offer creams, peels, laser and radiofrequency options to improve acne scars. Stay skintastic. 

Sandra M. Johnson, MD
Fort Smith Dermatologist

Depressed Acne Scars and Treatment

A combination of fillers and lasers such as eMatrix will significantly improve your acne scars.  It is a process that will take several months but you will see improvement and gain confidence.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green