Dark spot and Pigmentation Problem. Any suggestions?

Sir,I am 20 years old. My acne dark spot is very deep. And i am also suffering from Pigmentation problem. For that, I did a salicylic peel and a TCA 25% peel but i donot see any improvement of my acne spot and pigmentation problem. Please can you tell what can i do? Or which treatment is best for me.

Dark Spots on Face and Pigmentation and Chemical Peels NYC

Chemical peels can be the easiest treatment for you combined with the proper topical retinoids and bleaching creams.  I utilize TCA treatments for the best chemical peels with great results.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Pigmentation? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, performing a chemical peel works for some individuals. For other individuals, the peel must be combined with a bleaching cream. Consider repeating the TCA peel along with pre and post treatment with hydroquinone. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon