Dark spot and Pigmentation Problem. Any suggestions?

Sir,I am 20 years old. My acne dark spot is very deep. And i am also suffering from Pigmentation problem. For that, I did a salicylic peel and a TCA 25% peel but i donot see any improvement of my acne spot and pigmentation problem. Please can you tell what can i do? Or which treatment is best for me.

Doctor Answers 2

Dark Spots on Face and Pigmentation and Chemical Peels NYC

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Chemical peels can be the easiest treatment for you combined with the proper topical retinoids and bleaching creams.  I utilize TCA treatments for the best chemical peels with great results.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Pigmentation? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
In my opinion, performing a chemical peel works for some individuals. For other individuals, the peel must be combined with a bleaching cream. Consider repeating the TCA peel along with pre and post treatment with hydroquinone. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 43 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.