27 years. Fine under eye lines appearing. Please suggest some remedy.

Im 27 with a mix type of skin.my forhead, chin and nose area is oily and area around the cheek is somewhat dry. Its been 6months that iv notice fine lines in the undereye area.im applying Olive oil and I keep it overnight. But I really want to be clear the dos and dont for this area and my face as a whole. Its a pain to see this lines please suggest some remedy for a fine line free undereye.

Fine lines under eyes

From what you describe, Fraxel® laser resurfacing may be the best single treatment to resurface your fine lines and tighten your under eye skin. Please consult a board-certified aesthetic dermatologist for a complete evaluation and customized treatment plan for all of your skin concerns.

Miami Dermatologist

Fine lines around the eyes have different treatments

Hello again, I have updated my answer with a web reference to better answer your question.

Hi winsty.  Under eye fine lines is a common and unavoidable change that occurs with age.  The skin is thin and closely adherent to the underlying muscle.  When we squint with that muscle (such as with a sneeze), the skin gets folded repeatedly and leaves behind a crease. Treatments revolve around moisturizing to keep skin supple, encouraging collagen growth to thicken the skin and resist wrinkling with topical chemical peels, laser resurfacing and quality skin creams.  Some patients are candidates for injections with Botox, Dysport or Xeomin.  Please see a Plastic surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery for a consultation on which choice is the best for you. Good luck!

Vaishali B. Doolabh, MD, FACS
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon