How to remove acne scars on the cheek?

I have hole indentations on my cheek from acne. Makeup wont cover them. What can I do?

Hidef Acne Scar Treatments in Los Angeles include Yag, fractional laser, and fractional RF

I would begin with a Hidef Acne scar protocol which includes fractional laser, Yag laser, skin tightening, sublative RF, and subcision to smooth your scars. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

How to remove acne scars on cheek.

Thank you for your question. If you are able to provide some pictures it would be helpful with further evaluation. There are many different options that would be helpful such as Elos rejuvenation, Microneedling and the C02 laser. Best of luck. 

Brian C. Reuben, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Please post photos for further evaluation. A combination approach is needed to get the best outcome. I suggest you see an expert who can get you on a short and long term plan including lasers, fillers, subcision, and skin care. Best, Dr. Emer

Acne cheek scars

The Infini is my go to device for acne scars. There is little downtime and it is safe for all skin types. Deeper scars might need to be filled with Bellafill after treating with the Infini 3 times. See link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD