How should I remove my pimples holes from my face?

Acne and Pimples and extractions

Acne/pimples need to be extracted by a professional physician to avoid scarring. If there are current scars you should consider eMatrix laser since it has excellent results.  Microdermabrasion and oxygen facials will also help heal topical acne effectively without irritation. Best, Dr. Green

Removing pimples

It is best to see a skin specialist for extractions. Proper skin care will get your results and prevent scarring, which is even more difficult to fix.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne Treatment

At our clinic we often recommend a series of AFT (Advanced Fluorescence Technology) laser treatments for acne scarring as a starting point, it all depends on the patients current skin condition. AFT is an Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) laser technology targets the surface of the skin where prior acne has made the surface uneven and improves the texture, tone, and appearance of skin with minimal downtime.

A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon or a dermatologist would be the first step in treating your scars!

I would highly recommend a high quality medical grade skin care routine that contains ingredients that have been developed to treat acne on the face.

Watch the attached link for more info!

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Improving After Pimples

Acne scars usually require a combination of treatments. I suggest a series of lasers, fillers, microneedling/PRP to see improvement.  Please see an expert for a consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.