Best treatments for these acne scars? (Photos)

I'm going to a dermatologist soon in the hopes of clearing my acne once for all! so then I can start properly treating my acne scars. what treatments do you think would work best for my kind of scars? also do you think I have a good chance of improvement? I'm young still only 20, if that helps.

Treating Acne Scars alongside Treating Acne

In the past we used to treat acne to completion, wait a few months, then attempt scar treatments.  In more recent times, fractionated laser and RF technology has meant that we have been able treat scars at the same time as medically treating acne (e.g. isotretinoin) - so seek a practitioner who is experienced in such a combination approach.