Various acne scars and enlarged pores. Unsure of what methods to achieve results. Any suggestions? (photos)

I believe I have mostly boxcar, ice pick scars and very visible pores. After researching the many methods available, I realise that the results depend on the individual and the scars that they have. As not all doctors perform the same procedures, I would like to know what combination might be best for me so that I may find a Dr who performs most of the procedures that will be recommended

Acne Scars and enlarged pores and best treatment

With your skin type and scars I would definitely recommend a combination of eMatrix and fillers for the scars. These scars will be difficult to treat and I suggest that you find an experienced cosmetic board certified dermatologist to help you.  Best, Dr. Green