Two micropen/prp done. Have one more session remaining . My goal - make my skin smooth/minimize the appearance of crater scars

1) what other procedure is safe for Asian /tan skin ? advance procedure like , laser to achieve better results ? 2) keeping 6 weeks gap between sessions and i intent to get more if needed . if i go for more , what is the ideal time gap ? is there some thing like too many micropen/prp sessions? could i potentially over do it , if i get micropen/prp session every 6-8 weeks until i get desired results ? 3) is it possible for scars to heal completely and have smooth skin?

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

There are many options for asian skin including RF, lasers, microneedling/PRP, and TCA cross.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

PRP and Microneedling and Lasers NYC

I really like to have the combination of both PRP and lasers to best treat these scars. You should consider augmenting your treatment with EMatrix or Fraxel to have the best results. Best, Dr. Green