Can you help me with what this might be, and what it is caused by? (photos)

Hi! I've suffered from these little/big boils on my abdomen for a while now. They come over a few days and are very red and sore. There is rarely any white pimple looking top to them, but they are very red and agitated. I normally just leave them and they eventually dissarpear. But sadly they leave behind nasty scars. As you can see I have many little darker dots on my quite fair skin. And then I have gotten another boil again. Might you know what it is? What it is caused by and what to do?

Red folliculitis on the abdomen

I would recommend a combination of Plato's Scar Serum and Melapads to the areas. Light chemical peels may also help prevent them. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Red folliculitis on the abdomen

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles