What are some good ways/peels to get rid of hyperpigmentation?

I actually have a couple of places with more pigmentation. I have it in my inner thighs, corners of the mouth, underarms, and a little on my forehead and base of neck. What could I do to get rid of it? Should I try a chemical peel, if so how strong? What comes after the peel? Or what would some other remedies that are good for it?

Hyperpigmentation of the underarms and inner thighs

In a practice like mine where I see a large number of patients with hyperhidrosis who develop hyperpigmentation in the underarms and inner thighs, I recommend the All-You-Need Skin Brightening Kit (see link). 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Facial Hyperpigmentation

Without photos there is no way to give you a good opinion of treatments.  Skin lightening creams, low density lasers, VI peels and PRP all help.  I suggest a formal consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Facial Hyperpigmentation