I'm starting to get lines under my eyes. I'm not sure what the cause is, or how to fix it? I'm 23.

I use to smoke and never had a problem with it. It might be because I'm squinting since my vision is getting blurry, or I've been taking respraidone for a year.

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

I suggest a combination approach with lasers, fillers, skin care and microneedling/PRP for treatment of under eye wrinkles and optimal results. Please see an expert dermatologist who treats a lot of younger patients. Best, Dr. Emer

Under eye wrinkles

Its difficult to advise you on how to treat your problem without the aid of photos.  That being said, the most effective ways to prevent wrinkles and to take good care of your skin are to wear sunscreen, drink at least 8 glasses of water every day, get plenty of sleep, sleanse and moisturize your skin every day, and never ever smoke. 

Young with wrinkles around eyes

It's hard to give an exact response without pictures. It most cases, Botox/Dysport is the recommendation in your age group. Also, sun protection and good skincare, including retinol or retin A could help as well. Sometimes a filler is also helpful. See a board certified physician for this.

Steven F. Weiner, MD