About Acne Scars?

my skin having fully ice pick.so how to cure these problems. which treatment is best treatment for my skin

Hi There,

Here is a link to our Acne Scar Treatment page that may help you with your research.

Hopefully this helps!

Acne Scars

Thank you for your question. If your skin is tan or dark, then you have less options to choose from.  I recommend trying eMatrix laser or a 1064 YAG Genesis type of treatment.  Dark skin is classified as Hispanic, Asian, African American, E. Indian, etc.  If your skin is lighter, then you may be a candidate for fractional CO2 lasers. For best and safest results, be sure to consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon who has expertise in acne, scarring, and skin of color. I hope this helps.

Acne Scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hello

In our office we have 2 lasers done together that would give you great results Profractional laser and micro laser peel.  If after that treatment you were looking for more we would recommend a mini face lift to stretch out your skin  from the scar that are deep. You should see a PS to help you give you permanent options for you situation. Good luck.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS (in memoriam)

Hello