Any hope for such bad skin? What would help with wrinkles & acne? (Photos)

Can Any treatment help My wrinkled bad acne skin? What treatment would work for My skin between My eyes?

Facial Rejuvenation with fillers, lasers, ultherapy, botox, microneedling/PRP, sculptra

there are many combinations of treatments that can be used to give you improvement in wrinkles, scars and complexion.  Please see an expert for a formal consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Any hope for such bad skin?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  There are many options available to you and I would start with a good skin care regimen that incorporates the use of a retinol and sunblock.  I would then advise use of Botox to help treat the wrinkling of your glabella to help achieve a smoother appearance before working on your scars with a combination of chemical peels and careful placement of dermal fillers.  Be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.  Hope this helps.

Glabellar creases and acne scars - There's hope!

I would suggest Botox/Dysport to the glabellar area. This will improve the area between the eyes. The wrinkles won't go away but after serial treatments over the next year, it will greatly improve. For the acne scarring, a combination of Infini, subcision, and Bellafill are going to improve these. Again expect the scars not to go away but look significantly better.

Steven F. Weiner, MD