What is most effective in clearing acne scarring from my buttocks? (Photo)

I have light brown scars in between my cheeks I found a regime that helped me clear the pimples now I am left with spots. Not sure what to do next? Is a Chemical Peel ideal? Thank you in advance.

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Acne on the buttock needs an evaluation.  This may be due to sweating , hair follicles and now you have pigmentation.  so peels and skin care are essential.  laser hair removal will help.  If you have recurrent acne you may need isotretinoin.  Best, Dr. Emer.