Small red raised bump (face). What is it and how can I remove it? (photos)

It would seem to be a 'pimple' to an observer. It appeared around 2 years ago. I would like to be able to remove it or 'pop' it. Is it sebaceous? Does this condition have a name ? Can it be removed?

No doctor answers yet