Wrinkles, bags around the eyes. What is the best treatment? (Photo)

Hi I am 40 and I have wrinkles around the eyes and eye bags .Which is the best treatement? Filler? Caci? Laser? Micro needling? Surgery? I tried filler a couple of times but not happy of the result. Please help. Thanks

Wrinkles and bags around the eyes, what is the best treatment?

Thank you for sharing your photograph and question.  Depending on your desired outcome the most conservative method of improvement would be the use of a skin care regimen incorporating retinol and sunblock to help prevent future sun damage and thinning of your eyelid skin, Botox to reduce the wrinkles from muscle movement and fillers to restore volume.  If you wanted a surgical approach, bilateral lower eyelid lifts with repositioning of fat into the areas of hollowing may be a good option to reduce the amount of skin laxity and offer longer-term results.  Hope this helps.

Lower eye complaints

You look like you are volume depleted in the tear trough area. I like to use Restylane there with blunt cannulas. Skin tightening can be achieved with Infini, RF, or lasers. A good eye cream with Retin A is also helpful

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Wrinkles, bags around the eyes. What is the best treatment?

Fraxel® light resurfacing is my go to treatment of choice for under eye area. As this is a very innovative technique, please consult a board certified aesthetic dermatologist for a consultation. 

Manjula Jegasothy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

Eye Wrinkles and bags

Dear ally0028:

From the picture you provided. It appears that your main issue is tissue laxity. You might respond best to treatments and creams that would improve the thickness and elasticity of your skin in this area. This might include a series of radiofrequency treatments with #Pellevé, and application of a cream or serum with growth factors such as Regenica or TNS as well as Alastin and Retinol.

All the best,   Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD