How do I go about getting a combination of treatments for acne scars from different clinics?

From reading 100s of cases on acne scars on realself and getting some advice from doctors myself it is clear that i require a combination of treatments for e.g. infini, prp, fillers. However I have not found any clinic in the UK that really offer a multitude of acne scar treatments in one place and therefore I will have to go to different clinics to get the different treatments. is there any advice how best to do this? For example how to know how much time to leave between different treatments etc?

Timing of treatments for acne scars

The Infini and PRP should be close together. The dermal fillers, Bellafill is my choice, should be done after completing 3-4 of the other treatments.

​Combination treatments to treat acne scarring and trying to get these treatments for multiple different clinic

Combination treatments to treat acne scarring and trying to get these treatments from multiple different clinics. you could go and get multiple different treatments from different clinics who specialize in different parts of the treatment process for acne scarring. You might want to consider trying combination treatments from just one clinic but have them do all of the combination of methods in just one treatment. You should be able to find someone to do all these steps in one treatment that can be done in about 2 hours . We have a procedure that can do five to seven steps in just one treatment that is done in about 2 hours that gets significant results for acne scarring.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Acne Scarring -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill); Subcision; Punch Excision

I suggest finding an expert that treats a significant amount of acne scars to determine the best combination approach.  Best, Dr. Emer.