What is the best treatment of action for me to clear acne? (photos)

I've already been to see a doctor twice and he's given me benzoyl peroxide (duac) and doxycycline tablets and they cleared acne but is come back event though I still take the same dosage in which he tells me . I've tried Marino badescu and nothing seems to be working I'm afraid that holes will form worse than they already are please I need your help

Acne not responding to antibiotics and topicals

I think it is time to go to the next level. I would use lasers for this. The Excel V and the Spectra laser are helpful for this problem. Chemical peels can also help. Another option is Accutane, but most prefer other treatments.