Dermamelan plus ret a? (photo)

I have not done the dermamelan mask but have been asked to use only the maintenance cream for some ipl burn marks on my legs. I would like to use ret a with the dermamelan cream as it has given me good peeling results and pih lightening. Is it okay to use the two together. I need to get this sorted soon as I have a vacation coming up soon.

Melarase creams and Plato's Scar Serum for dark scars

The best treatment for dark scars is a combination of Melarase PM, Plato's Scar Serum, and light chemical peels such as Melapeel. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}