What kind of exercise can I do to remove the nasolabial fold lines on my face?

Facial exercises are more likely to worsen wrinkles and folds than help them

Unfortunately, your face is the one area of the body that gets worse with exercise - not better.  Facial folds and wrinkles are caused by environmental damage breaking down collagen and elastin (sun, smoking), loss of structure and volume (fat) deflating the skin and causing it to fold over, and by the effects of muscle movement on the skin.  That means making more facial movements will only worsen the lines of movement.  And for lines caused by volume changes, facial movements wont do anything.  See a cosmetic dermatologist or other board certified core cosmetic physician in your area for evaluation.  And be sure the consultation includes an evaluation and discussion of your full face - not just the nasolabial folds.  Otherwise the treatment may not address the actual cause.

Facial Exercises Will Not Help Folds and Wrinkles

If anything exercises may make the folds and wrinkles worse. I suggest you speak to a cosmetic dermatologist for an evaluation for facial volume and wrinkles.  You may need to start fillers and skin tightening procedures. Find someone who uses cannulas for fillers and this will help prevent any complications. Best, Dr. Emer.

Facial exercises don't improve wrinkles

Sorry, but unlike some other areas of your body.  Exercise will not improve the appearance of your face.  In face some of the facial exercises can aggravate dynamic wrinkles.  Good skin care, drinking lots of water, and wearing sunscreen are all important measures to help your skin look its best. Once wrinkles and lines form you will need an injectable or other procedure improve them.   

Marilyn Pelias, MD
New Orleans General Surgeon