Acne trouble. Can you please give me a solution? (Photo)

Sir.Im Haris.Im indian and 18 years old.My face is oily.I got acne on my face,chest and in back since im 14 years old.I have tried many medicines such as benzoyl peroxide and other related medicines.But it makes my skin darker and they aint able to hold my acne permenantly.Im so desperated.can you please give me a solution to put an end to this acne trouble and so to get a clearer skin. Please check the picture i attached too.

Acne problems in Indian skin

This needs to be treated by a dermatologist. No OTC medications will resolve the problem. You need prescription topicals and maybe oral meds.